Friday, December 7, 2007

At Your Own Risk...

No lifeguard on duty....jump at your own risk!

Now I have to be honest, I'm not usually a fan of sessions at the beach. But this one went far beyond my expectations!!! When you are photographing a girl with as much sugar and definitely spice as "EJ" the photographs are bound to be awesome! And in this case they are!!!!! I had such a great time this afternoon!!!!

That, and I broke in a brand new lens that I just got hours before. Hands down this is my new favorite lens!! AWESOME!!

Thank you Scudder family!!! We'll get those holiday cards done and out with plenty of time to spare!







3 comments:

HGTVMallory said...

Mr. Scudder!!! Thats great, he's got a lovely family!

Donna Boucher said...

This is a wonderful set!!!
Good job with the exposures on all of them!
Is that the 85mm?
How did you like shooting a bit farther away?

Donna Boucher said...

Now that I look at them again...it seems quite wide to be the 85 mm....did you get the 17-55 too???