Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm BAAAAAAAck!!

Today was my first session since having baby Stella and let me tell you it felt GREAT! I really feel that having the baby and taking a break from work has left me inspired, motivated, and fresh! I'm back in the game baby! So if you've been even contemplating having family photographs taken don't put it off any longer!! I just recently had family pictures taken by a friend of mine and they are precious and priceless. So don't delay!! Although I'm not guaranteeing anything for the holidays it's a great way to start off the new year!

With that being said, I had the pleasure of spending the morning with a large extended family at the Hollywood Arts Park. I couldn't have had a better start to getting back to work!

bethblog8

bethblog7

bethblog6

bethblog5

bethblog4

bethblog3

bethblog2

bethblog1

No comments: