Saturday, December 20, 2008

From the very get go I just clicked with this family. We shot at Hugh Goldman Birch State Park, which they had been to a few weeks ago, and they knew all the spots that they wanted to shoot in. A family with a vision makes my job 100% easier. It really was a collaborative effort. Even little "D" was full of ideas!!

It was so hard to pick a few to share. Between the gorgeous family, awesome new locale, and the sunflare I couldn't just pick one..or two...or three...

Playing around with some vintage looks...
petrieblog1

petrieblog2

Mom and Dad are super smokin'
petrieblog3

petrieblog4

Love her eyes in this one! I can see myself! (anyone have any tricks for photoshopping goldfish crackers? haha)
petrieblog5

Little J had a mind of his own. Much more interested in chasing me than participating in family pictures. Oh to be 18 months!
petrieblog6

petrieblog7

At the end of the session something was a little stinky! "D" decided that I was the culprit! haha
petrieblog8

No comments: