Saturday, October 25, 2008

So today's my hubby's birthday. We spent the day with his family at the beach. We really had such an awesome time. His brother and wife had a baby back in February, and today was his first time at the beach. I've wanted to photograph my brother in law's family for a long time, but have never wanted to be too overbearing about it. So today I just took advantage of us all being together and did it anyway! Lenny and I can't wait to get the cousins together again!

Of course I have to start with a photo of my baby. My baby who will be two in two weeks. He has no idea that in just a matter of days his little world will be turned upside down by the arrival of his baby sister Stella!
DSC_0357

Cousin Sebastian!
DSC_0437

DSC_0475

DSC_0512

DSC_0521bw

DSC_0527

DSC_0530bw

He was such an amazing little model. Loving all the eye contact!
DSC_0558

My two boys playing in the surf!
DSC_0577

No comments: