Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Brotherly Love!!! pt 2

Ok, I'm recycling blog titles here, but under the circumstances I feel it's pretty appropriate!! I photographed these two brothers just three months ago when baby M was three months old. Well he's a big boy now at 6 months and more beautiful than ever!!!! His older brother N ain't too shabby either!!!

Also, this is the first session since returning from Audrey Woulard's workshop. I put to use a few of her pointers and I'm super psyched with the sooc (straight out of camera) results!!!!

carolli-120

carolli-177

carolli-279

carolli-332

carolli-376

carolli-349

2 comments:

Melissa Schuett said...

Courtney, You nailed it!! These are awesome!
Melissa
schuett photography

Freckle Face Photography said...

love the last one! so audrey-esque.