Friday, February 22, 2008

Brotherly Love!!!

I'm at a point right now where I'm really digging color, but I just thought these screamed black and white! This little guy is 4 1/2 months old. We're going to become great friends after I see him again at 6,8,10, & 12 Months! There are two boys in this family and they are BOTH BEE-U-T-FUL!!

carolliblog-2

carolliblog-6

carolliblog-8

carolliblog-4

I love the way baby brother is looking up and big brother. He'll be looking at him like that forever!!!
carolliblog-10

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I have the hardest time turning any of my photographs into B&W these days, but you are right--those are gorgeous! The last one is awesome. What an expresion on the little guys face. You captured it perfectly.

Donna Boucher said...

Yes!!! I love the expression in the last one too!!!