Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Doodlebug Designs

I came across an awesome graphic designer this week. Stephanie M., and her custom design business My Doodlebug Designs. She custom designed a baseball theme birthday party invitation for Owen's first birthday party! I'd post the design, except it's so wonderful I don't want to ruin the surprise when people open it! I emailed her photos Thursday night and a proof was in my inbox the next morning! I'm super impressed! As soon as the invites actually go into the mail I'll post the design for all to "ooohhh and aaaaahhhhhhhh" over. She also designs logos! I just asked her to add me to her "to do" list. Can't wait to work with her again!!! Check out her blog http://mydoodlebugdesigns.blogspot.com, or just click on the link to the right under "Check it out!"

No comments: