Saturday, October 6, 2007

Candids by Courtney with Cupcakes and Cocktails!!!

Please please please join me on Thursday, October 18 anytime from 6-9 to celebrate the start of my photography business, Candids by Courtney!!!! Not only is this a chance for me to catch up with old friends, but it is also a framing event!! Bring something along that is in need of some custom framing, or just play around with the different frame samples!!! There will be giveaways and incentives for those who book a session or place framing orders that night!!! Let's see...........$50 dollars off any photo session booked that evening.............free photo session with any custom framing order, over $100, placed that night......I'm open to ideas!!!!!!!!! Special gifts for those who have had photo sessions prior to the soiree!!! I wouldn't be doing this without your support!

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

court

No comments: