Monday, July 7, 2008

Bean Bag Bliss.....

For a long time now I've been talking about wanting to get a bean bag chair for newborn sessions, but for the most part I've just been making do with what I have. Well I happened to casually mention it to my last newborn session client, and before I knew it there was a brand new red bean bag chair waiting for me at my door step! Thank you Gioia! It was quite a surprise! So this was the first session that I got to use my new bean bag chair and it was absolutely wonderful!!! I love having it and using it! That, and it makes a great spot for bedtime stories!

So here is baby R. He was one week, one day old. Such a trooper! Only pooped on my velvet once! haha There's definitely something to be said for those newborn sessions being done within the first 10 days of life!

Thank you thank you thank you Vanessa! Love you!

coxblog-2

coxblog-4

coxblog-9

coxblog-10

coxblog-11

What a super proud big brother! Isn't he handsome!!!
coxblog-1

1 comment:

Donna Boucher said...

I'm glad to hear the bean bag worked so well.
I love the belly button picture. It is such a short time and such a big thing for mommy and baby, I think.

Big brother is adorable and I love his orange shirt.