Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tyler





Ok, now that I've got this blog thing down (I think), I just wanted to take a few minutes and share some pictures of Tyler and his family from my first official photography gig about a month ago. I'm just putting the finishing touches on the images before sending them off to the printing house. Tyler's mom wants to do an awesome wall display (you can see the actual layout on my website under "custom framing." remember.......I do offer a full line of custom frames and matts). Well I digress, running after Tyler was quite a workout and I learned volumes in that hour and half!!!!! VOLUMES!!!!

2 comments:

HGTVMallory said...

your blog is looking awesome!

Suzanne said...

Thank you for the beautiful pictures. It's difficult to get a 1-year-old to sit still for those posed studio pictures, so it was great to have you capture Tyler doing what he does naturally. Unfortunately, that means not sitting still for more than 5 seconds...which equals a LOT of running around for you. We can't wait to see the final product.

I've already referred you to my sister, who has three beautiful girls.