Monday, January 26, 2009

I Love Sun Flare

Yesterday I met a family at my favorite beach spot only to find out, to my dismay, that the lifeguard stand had been taken down and removed!!! I loved that lifeguard stand. But the sunset, and the sun flare more than made up for it.

What is sunflare???.........Sunflare happens, when the sun is low in the sky, and it's rays hit the edge of your lens in a way that it leaves little rainbow kisses across your image. (How's that for technical!?) Sun flare is just so organic and natural. It's beautiful and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Well this family is packing up and moving to Texas in March. Mom really wanted pictures on the beach as a reminder of the home they're saying goodbye to!

deedre2
(Check out the sun flare! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!)

deedre3

I melted in those eyes!
deedre1

Good luck in your new home!
deedre4

No comments: